HackCX Professional - What is new in this version?
White Light Computing is continuously improving our developer tools. Some releases are bigger than others, but each release is absolutely customer driven. We carefully review all the suggestions our customers send in.
See the Wish List topic in the Help file for enhancement requests currently logged and being considered for the next release.
A full history of the changes to the product are also available in the Help
file. The Help file is available on the
Developer Tool Download page
- Member data is now available when you add a method (previously only
"working" with properties).
- Added option to turn off Display As Capitalization feature when adding a
new property or method and using member data.
- Added name of object to the top of the New Property and New Method
- Member data preferences are saved to the registry for properties and
- Display the name of the property or method added in the WAIT WINDOW when
the property or method is added, not just a message indicating it was added.
- Updated icon for Help file (on toolbar and shortcut menu).
- Updated Help file to reflect new features and updated the West Wind HTML
- Adding a new property in VFP 9 with member data
triggered a syntax error.
- Previous versions allowed properties and
methods to be added to objects which are contained in another class.
Fixed a problem where HackCX was not registering the location of the EXE in
- We think we squashed a long-time bug for certain developers
who observed SET TALK output on desktop when startng HackCX. This only
occured under certain VFP circumstances and only to developers using SET
STATUS BAR OFF.
See Also: HackCX Professional |
ViewEditor Professional What's New |